Philip Feng Biography, Education, Career Profile
Professor Philip Feng is a Professor of The Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering at the University of Florida, Professor Philip Feng and his research group focus primarily on emerging semiconductor devices and integrated systems, and he has received numerous awards.
Professor Philip Feng contact
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 116200, Gainesville, FL 32611-6200
Professor Philip Feng office is located at NRF 2
Career and research interest
Professor Philip Feng is an expert in devices and nanotechnology.
Solid-State Devices, Nanoelectromechanical Systems (NEMS), Quantum Engineering, Nanotechnology, Transducers, High-Precision Measurement & Instruments, Advanced Materials
Professor Philip Feng bHonors and Awards
- Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers (PECASE) (2019)
- National Science Foundation (NSF) CAREER Award (2015)
- National Academy of Engineering (NAE) Grainger Foundation Frontiers of Engineering Award (2014)
- National Academy of Engineering (NAE) US Frontiers of Engineering (USFOE) Symposium Invited Participant (2013)
- Best Paper Awards (for Advisees): IEEE NEMS (2013), IEEE IFCS (2014), AVS (2014 & 2016)
- Finalists of Best/Outstanding Paper Awards (for Advisees): IEEE MEMS (2015 & 2017), Transducers (2019)
- Ph.D., California Institute of Technology