Olamide Net worth, Wiki, Career, Early Life, Personal Life
Olamide Gbenga Adedeji, better known by his stage name Olamide (also known as Olamide Baddo, BaddoSneh, or just Baddo), is a rapper and musician from Nigeria who, as of the month of October 2022, Forbes estimates has a net worth of approximately $12 million.
Olamide was born on the 15th of March, 1989, in Bariga, Lagos State, Nigeria to the Adedeji family is among the richest Nigerian musicians.
He is one of the biggest and most influential artists in Africa. He records in Yoruba and English.
In 2011, he released his debut studio album Rapsodi while signed to Coded Tunes. YBNL, his follow-up album, was released under his label imprint “Yahoo Boy No Laptop” aka YBNL Nation.
The album was supported by the singles “First of All”, “Voice of the Street”, “Stupid Love”, and “Ilefo Illuminati”.
On 7 November 2013, he released his third studio album Baddest Guy Ever Liveth. The album’s singles include “Durosoke” and “Yemi My Lover”. On 17 July 2013, Olamide became the first Nigerian to sign an endorsement deal with Cîroc.
Biography and Early Life
Olamide Gbenga Adedeji was born on March 15th, 1989 in Bariga, Lagos State. His full name is Olamide Gbenga Adedeji.
He is the middle kid out of the three that were born to Pa Adedeji and Ronke Osisanya Adedeji, who were both married twice. TemmyGold and Eniola Olamilekan are Olamide’s two sisters and brothers, respectively (who is also known as DJ Enimoney).
In 2010, Olamide released his first single, titled “Eni Duro,” which marked the beginning of his career. He also had a performance at the Hip Hop World Awards in the same year.
Read Also: Portable Net worth, Wiki, Career, Early Life, Personal Life
At Tai Solarin University, he majored in mass communication but left school before graduating due to financial difficulties.
The happy couple’s names are Adedeji and Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman.
Together, they are the proud parents of two young men named Maximilian Boluwatife and Tunrepin Myles.
Maria Okanrende, who was employed at The Beat 99.9 FM at the time, is said to have been the mother of Olamide’s claimed love kid.
Olamide Music career
Toni Payne served as his manager throughout his time as an artist on the Coded Tunes record label, which was owned by ID Cabasa.
Following his departure from Coded Tunes in 2012, he launched his own record label, YBNL Nation.
- Best Indigenous Artist, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2013
- Male Artiste of the Year, Too Xclusive Awards, 2015
- Artiste of the Year, Too Xclusive Awards, 2015
- Artist of the Year, The Headies, 2015
- Best Street-hop Artiste, The Headies, 2015
- Rap Artist of the Year, City People Entertainment Awards, 2015
- Rap Act of the Year, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2016
- Best Album of the Year, ‘YBNL’ Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2013
- The Best Collabo of the Year, ‘Ghost Mode Phyno featuring Olamide’, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2013
- Best Rap Album and Album of the Year, YBNL, The Headies, 2013
- The Best Afro Hip-hop Video Durosoke Nigeria Music Video Awards, 2013
- Best Street Hip-hop Artiste, Durosoke, The Headies, 2013
- Most Gifted West ‘Turn Up’ Channel O Music Video Awards, 2014
- Album of the Year, ‘Baddest Guy Ever Liveth’ The Headies, 2014
- Best Rap Album, ‘Baddest Guy Ever Liveth’ The Headies, 2014
- Mixtape of the Year, ‘2Kings’, Olamide and Phyno, Too xclusive Awards, 2015
- Best Hip-hop Track ‘Local Rapper’ Reminisce featuring Olamide & Phyno, Too Xclusive Awards, 2015
- Video Wonder of the Year, ‘Melo Melo’ Too Xclusive Awards, 2015
- Certified Banger of the Year ‘Shakiti Bobo’ Too Xclusive Awards, 2015
- Album of the Year ‘Eyan Mayweather’ Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2016.