LASEMA recovers body of killed police officer killed in hit-and-run accident
This morning the body of a policeman killed in a hit-and-run accident in Lagos on Sunday May 10, has been recovered by the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA).
LASEMA’s spokesperson, Nosa Okunbor said the incident occurred at Marwa, along Lekki-Epe expressway.
The unidentified driver fled the scene immediately after knocking down the policeman who was on mufti and on his way to resume duty for the day.
“Investigation conducted at the scene revealed that an unidentified vehicle ran into the officer on his way to resume his duty. The unidentified vehicle (driver) flee (fled) the scene immediately the incident occurred.
“The deceased body has been bagged as the LASEMA responders alongside the Officers on ground (Edoh Samuel) has transported the deceased body to Marina General Hospital with the aid of the Agency’s Ambulance.
“The corpse was handed over to another officer and has been deposited in the morgue.”
- Nnamdi Kanu Net worth, Wiki, Early Life, Personal Life, Career
- Genevieve Nnaji Networth, Wiki, Early Life, Personal Life, Career
- Ali Nuhu Networth, Wiki, Early Life, Personal Life, Career
- Omah Lay Net Worth, Wiki, Early Life, Personal Life, Career
- Yul Edochie Net Worth, Wiki, Early Life, Career, Personal Life